Nursing: It’s not just a profession. It’s a calling and it’s your future.
As a nurse, we know that providing your patients with compassionate, highly professional care is more than just a job. The hours are long, and balancing all parts of your life is a constant challenge.
So how do you advance your nursing career as you work full time?
The Passan School of Nursing has a way. Our accredited, online nursing degrees and certificate programs are specifically designed for busy health care professionals who want to take their careers to the next level. Complete your lessons and communicate with instructors and fellow students online. Benefit from the supportive, yet rigorous, Wilkes learning environment; fully online* and with flexibility to fit your busy schedule.
Advance your nursing career with our online degrees and certificate programs
All of our nursing degrees and certificate programs are delivered with the unique advantages of a fully online* education:
- Our RN to MSN track offers fully online courses (plus on-ground clinical work) for an advanced degree – less than three years from associate’s to a master’s degree on the traditional schedule; and only two years for our accelerated option
- The Nurse Executive, Nursing Education, and Nursing Informatics MSN programs take just 26 months to complete on our traditional online* schedule and less than 20 months with our accelerated program option.
- Advanced practice nurses and nurse executives with masters’ degrees can earn their DNP online in just 22 months
- Our 29-month Ph.D. in Nursing program is designed specifically for students interested in pursuing academic education or research roles within health care agencies.
- Earn a Post-Graduate Certificate in as little as 12 months and be eligible to sit for national certification exams
Take the next step in your nursing career with the Wilkes University Online Nursing advantage.
*All Wilkes nursing degrees and certifications require the completion of certain on-ground components to fully complete the programs.